Saturday, September 26, 2020

XOM stock: It takes me 20 minutes to go over the article.

 Sept. 26, 2020

Introduction

I am an investor but also depending on luck and kind of gambling. What I like to do is to start to read about XOM stock, and prepare to get back in to purchase more shares slowly. I do not expect to capital gains in short terms, and I like to take some risk to learn how to hold shares, and in the long run I can have a lot of benefits. 

XOM stock

This article is so interesting to read, and there are so many things for me to learn. I like to learn a few things through XOM stock investing. 

I have 10 shares and now the value went down 18%. I lost over $4500 dollars gains from August 31 to Sept 26 and another $2500 dollar on revenge bet on oil stocks. 

Article is here


No comments:

Post a Comment