Saturday, September 26, 2020

Out stock: My purchase history

 Sept. 26, 2020

I like to write down my three month share holder of Out stock. I bought highest price on June 8, and held it for long term. Since I worry about another 20-30% loss in short future, so I sold them even though I should sell it high and buy it low, but I was too busy to understand the market swing of Out. 




What I should do is to invest some shares around July 2020 at lowest point, and then sell them at highest point around Sept. 2, in-between I should ignore up and down and then take the whole profit around 15%. (July 10, 2020, $13.38)

Three months for over 15% return, it is for a mature investor to do easily. 

Actionable Items

I am busy learning cloudapp, and then record some video and audio for each blog. The learning of stock investment should be rewarded, my time is limited and I like to take advantage of my energy and investment of time and effort. 


No comments:

Post a Comment