Sunday, September 1, 2019

How to hack a haircut in 10 minutes?

Sept. 1, 2019

Introduction


I cut my hair last 12 months. Now I can cut my hair in less than 15 minutes when I take a shower.


How to hack a haircut?

I started to take a haircut when I apply hair shampoo on my hair, and then cut my hair. It is easy to cut since all hair ...







It is hard for me to manage so many things. I like to spend more time to work on algorithm and data structure practice. So I also learn how to cut time on wechat and monitor how to keep up with other friends.

A haircut may take one hour if I ask other to cut my hair instead. Since I talk to marketing and design girls in the company, if they think that my hair looks normal, I should not worry too much about the style etc.

$10.00 dollars can be saved. Also I like to do work on other interesting project.

- Thanks for Facebook onsite interview for hotel stay in Pullman redwood city.

No comments:

Post a Comment