Monday, October 28, 2019

C#: List class API

Oct. 28, 2019

Introduction


It is time for me to learn all API of C# List class. I like to figure out how to expedite my coding using C#.

Motivation


I was so surprised to read C# code written by one of senior engineers, and then I asked myself how come I never used those two APIs.

Here is the link.



Here is to learn IEnumerable.Skip, IEnumerable.Take API.

Array's APIs


Array's available method and function are listed in the following, 72 options. I like to memorize all of them, and a few words are new to me. I like to get to know those methods first.



0
Add
AddRange
AsReadOnly
BinarySearch
Clear
Contains
ConvertAll
CopyTo
Exists
Find

FindAll
FindIndex
FindLast
FindLastIndex

1
Aggregate
All
Any
AsEnumerable
AsParallel
AsParallel<>
AsQuerable
AsQuerable<>
Average
Average<>
2
Cast<>
Clone
Concat<>
Contain<>
CopyTo<>
Count<>
DefaultIfEmpty
Distinct
ElementAt
ElementAtOrDefault
3
Equals
Except<>
FirstOrDefault<>
First<>
GetEnumerator
GetHashCode
GetLength
GetLongLength
GetLowerBound
GetType
4
GetUpperBound
GetType
GetUpperBound
GetValue
GroupBy
GroupJoin
Initialize
Intersect
Join
Last
5
LastOrDefault
Length
IsFixedSize
IsReadONly
IsSyncrhonized
Max
Max<>
Min
Min<>
OfType<>
6
OrderBy<>
OrderByDescending<>
Rank
Reverse<>
Select<>
SelectMany<>
SequenceEqual<>
SetValue
Single<>
SingleOrDefault<>
7
Skip<>
SkipWhile<>
Sum
Sum<>
SyncRoot
Take<>
TakeWhile
ToArray
ToDictionary
ToList
8
ToLookup
ToString
Union<>
Where<>
Zip


No comments:

Post a Comment