Saturday, October 26, 2019

First eight easy level algorithms - Oct 24 - Oct 25

Oct. 26, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal research how to push myself to advance my problem solving skills. I had some hard time to accept myself, I could tell the weakness, and I know that I was not so patient to my own problems.

First eight easy level algorithms


I like to train myself to work on easy level algorithms. I am always busy and do not spend time to write code; but through those easy level algorithms practice, I can analyze and result shows that I do not plan very well, reading skills, and also need to learn how to explore the problem better.

I include more activities into my practice. I write a post for each practice on Leetcode.com, and also I like to figure out how to motivate myself to work on more algorithms.

Motivations


I like to learn how to motivate myself to learn more through the practice.  I know that hard level algorithm is so important for me to be competitive. How often should I work on learning new algorithms, hard level ones? The problem is that it slows down my performance metrics; I could have solved more algorithms if I choose easy level ones.

Oct. 21 - Oct. 25, 2019
1170. Compare Strings by Frequency of the Smallest Character C# Sort first and then get count of smallest character
985. Sum of Even Numbers After Queries C# Using dynamic programming to track sum of even numbers
1128. Number of Equivalent Domino Pairs C# Learn from three failed test cases
999. Available Captures for Rook C# work on directions and also boundary check carefully
1122. Relative Sort Array C# Good learning experience
509. Fibonacci Number C# optimal time and space complexity
1160. Find Words That Can Be Formed by Characters C# Counting sort technique
1051. Height Checker C# Solve 60 easy level algorithms - No 1 of 60



No comments:

Post a Comment