Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Work on easy level array algorithms

Oct. 29, 2019

Introduction

It is time to celebrate my 9th easy level array tag algorithm completed. I have 60 easy level algorithms to work on, 9 of them are easy level array tag ones. I do think that if I can write 10 easy level algorithms, I will warm up and improve my performance at work in the long run. 

Extra sharing of my training thought process
It is my idea to be humble and work on easy level algorithm first. I solved all easy level algorithm (220 easy level algorithm solved) in Dec. 2018. Now there are around 60 new easy level algorithms available released after Dec. 2018, I like to work on those algorithm first, and I chose to work on 9 easy level array algorithms first, continue to work on rest of easy level ones.
image
image
I believe that easy level algorithms are better to train myself compared to those medium level ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment