Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Interviewing.io schedule update as an interviewer

Dec. 25, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research.  I find out that I am lack of motivation to make more money in 2020, so I make schedule change on interviewing.io as an interviewer, I like to write down my thoughts and will track the progress once a month.

My schedule change


I like to update my schedule. I like to add Saturday and Sunday 10:00PM in the evening to be an interviewer as well.

Also I like to add system design into my interview. I like to think about working as an interviewer in Saturday and Sunday day time.

It is easy for me to work on system design and algorithm interview if I can meet some one in weekends. So I can be more curious to learn and develop skills as an interviewer.


No comments:

Post a Comment