Monday, December 30, 2019

My housing problem in China

Dec. 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I have difficult time to learn how to own a home in China. Life is tough, and my siblings are not my friends. They are teachers or physician. I will have to push myself to learn how to protect my own interest, and stay away from scamming.

Scamming


My young sister is a college teacher, and one of my elder sister is a retired high school teacher.

Sibling scamming is a serious problem. I do not notice until this year. Life is tough to handle those conflicts, and then it is tough for me to cut all of my siblings off from business viewpoints.

From 1996 to 2017, I had to serve my mom as a daughter. My mom passed away in 2017, then I noticed that I own nothing in China. It is so stupid to spend thousands of Canada for a vacation to visit my mom, or thousand of US dollars for a vacation or paying for the service and my mom's home for everything.







No comments:

Post a Comment