Thursday, December 26, 2019

Investment or speculation - 前面还有很多坑

Dec. 26, 2019

Introduction


It is time for me to prepare a blog so that I can share two other friends about my investment experience. We will have a dinner party in the city of Surrey.

Investment or speculation


It is not easy to summary what I have learned. I chose to share those two books first.

First book is "The smartest investment book You'll ever read, The simple, Stress-Free way to reach your investment goals",  Daniel R. Solin

Second book is "The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing", Talyor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, Michael LeBoeuf, Foreword by John C. Bogle

Here are my 2019 December review of my portfolios.

Scotia US index fund
Scotia Canada index fund
Par 401 K
Victoria portfolio
Key Largo portfolio

Actionable Items


It is easy to go for speculation because of fear and greedy human nature. I should invest time to read books about investment, and work on my finance literacy. Once I make a mistake like time the market, sell off in 2009, I can realize my problem and make corrections as soon as possible. And also I have community to help me realize and learn how to invest as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment