Monday, December 30, 2019

My progress report on personal finance research

Dec. 30, 2019

Introduction


It is my one week break from MP Lighting I work. I am still working hard to figure out how to advance my skills in terms of finance literacy.

Jake Xia


I came cross the course recommended by Google youtube.com. I just could not believe that the course is exactly what I like to learn.

My progress report


I have to examine all possible leaks in my personal finance, I like to be frugal, and also I need to take risk to invest on stock market.

I made some progress, and this December I have near $5000 dollars unrealized gain in my portfolios. I also think that it is important for me to learn how to work on bear market, rebalance the portfolios to invest on equities.

I also examine what I am thinking daily. I should set up goal to build wealth and grow rich. So I also start to learn time management skills and project management skills as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment