Sunday, September 3, 2017

Golden ear canyon loop hiking

Sept. 3, 2017


It is the long day Sept. 2, 2017. I took 8 hours hiking with group of 10 people in Willingdon church small group. The trail link is here.

We started from the parking lot of trail from 10:00 am, and finished the end of trail around 6:00 pm. I could not believe that I handled the hiking very well even though I could not handle the steep upward trail under sun very well.

It is the beautiful day and let us present great picture to show that a coding blog can also be well presented with beautiful scenic view. Wish a good programmer can benefit from the outdoor activities and enjoy the friendship and some sports.

I went to bed around 10:00 pm and woke up 3:30 am in Sept. 3, 2017, and now it is 5:30 am, I am planning to book a mocking interview at 10:00 am, and then thought about how to relax my legs to relieve the stress caused by long hours walk.






No comments:

Post a Comment