Saturday, September 9, 2017

What if I am the product manager of Samsung 6S mobile phone?

Sept. 9, 2017

Introduction



It takes hours to study how Samsung S6 are designed to fit so big population. I spent time to watch Netflix TV shows called "Quantico", meanwhile I plan to go over the features of my new cellular phone, since I hiked 8 hours labor day long weekend in Golden ear canyon loop with other ten people, I soaked my old phone in the water.

Need to go over the articles one by one. What if I am the product manager of Samsung S6? What are those features I need to explore this time?

I plan to try some apps for Samsung S6 phone.

One feature a time 


9/9/2017 10:35 pm - Gboard - the Google Keyboard. The article is here to read.

I really like the Gboard, search is most important feature when I write on wechat to get connected to my friends. Good job, Julia! Well done!

9/9/2017 11:09 pm - Go over those apps and try one more. The link is here.
11:17 pm camera apps - the link is here.

9/19/2017 8:00 am - the phone has zero battery, last night the phone was charged to 80% battery near 8:00 pm. The phone was sitting on the table and no usage at all.

Need to look into possible issues.

Battery issue - the article is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment