Sunday, September 24, 2017

University Codesprint #3

Sept. 24, 2017

Introduction


It is getting busy at work and also prepare to have a 2-weeks vacation starting from Oct. 4, 2017. I have to do some research on Asp.net framework, and also need to catch up C# programming, prepare to do some analysis of sales. So I do not have time to practice more algorithm for next contest.

It is coming. My next contest is university codesprint this coming Saturday. I like to prepare and play the contest.

It is easy to set a goal to work hard on hackerrank contest. After I won my first gold medal, I find that it takes a lot of sacrifice to attend the contest. I need to focus on the contest, spend enough hours to work on the contest.


Preparation talk


How to prepare for my next contest? I like to do some research and get prepared early.



No comments:

Post a Comment