Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tennis champ Sloane Stephen study

Sept. 26, 2017

Introduction


It is fun to study the tennis champion of US open 2017 Sloane Stephan. I have 30 minutes to dedicate the study of the tennis player, now it is 9:17 PM, and I will have to work on mock interview starting from 9:55 PM. Let me have a good time to get educated and also entertained.

Sloane Stephen tennis star


First, let me catch a video lasting 4 minutes, called "Tennis Champ Sloane Stephens on Winning US Open". The video link is here.

Second and always, I like to watch one of her practice videos. So I can learn more her as a player, how hard she works in the practice. 14 minutes video called "Teenage Sloane Stephens on Trans World Sport" in 2013 when she was 20 years old.

Plan to study The Legacy Agency (TLA) sports marketing John Tobias. The video link is here.





No comments:

Post a Comment