Sunday, September 24, 2017

Quora research a weekend

Sept. 24, 2017

Introduction



I spent the weekend to work on quora.com and try to figure out how to work with Quora better. So I asked a few questions, and also wrote a few answers. I like to show my work and show some statistics for one weekend work.

I did sacrifice and chose not to work on mock interview, not to take pluralsight courses, not play any contest. What I did is to play with quora, and see if I can reach out more people in short time to produce something and meet new people through the internet world.

Progress report 


First, I like to show the graph with some statistics.


I got 6.3k answer views. I got those in less than 3 days. People are spending more time on Quora and get more connected. I am kind of thinking to do more research and then I just do it, with so many blogs I wrote it is not time consuming to put together something to share with people.

I tried to answer a most popular question first, I got 620 views.

How can I improve my programming skills?
Here is my answer.

Next I answered one of question about Hackerrank.

Most surprising one is this one, I got 3K views.

How often should a programmer practice mock interviews, I asked the question and also gave out the answer. My answer link is here.

Everything starts from one email last Thursday from refdash.com invitation email to share my experience, answer one question called "What is your review of Refdash.com".

No comments:

Post a Comment