Thursday, September 21, 2017

Recurrence practice

Sept. 21, 2017

Introduction


It was good practice to go over the algorithm using recurrence formula. The basic algebra is applied to solve the problem, but there is something missing and I need to clarify it later on.


Algorithm practice 


Here is my C# practice.

I still remembered that more than 3 months ago the first time I worked on the algorithm, I was kind of nervous for a few hours. The first 30 minutes to interview the peer using the algorithm also brought the stress for me.

Strangely, the feeling of stress is gone. Now I am getting used to work on the recurrence, simple algebra. I understand that it is important to keep training and practice daily, therefore I can build muscle for great thinking and analysis one day.


Actionable Item


Go over lecture notes by Jessica Su, the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment