Thursday, February 14, 2019

Case study: Airline ticket expenses

Feb. 14, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to analyze my expenses of airline tickets, and I like to do a case study.

Case study


Here is the expense of my airline ticket.


2006 - I went to GM for onsite interview. I need to look into the interview again and see what I learn from the experience.

2008 February - I got laidoff from H1-B. I got a ticket paid by ex-employer and then went back to China, and applied F1 visa to get back to FAU.

2008 August - I went to Microsoft Seattle for an onsite interview. This was my first official onsite interview based on algorithm and data structure. I should have prepared those algorithms from 2001 to 2008.

2009 May - I went to Charlotte for a short trip, help a friend's family road trip from Charlotte to Boca Raton.

2012 February - I made a mistake to plan a one-month vacation. I paid expensive ticket, and I also paid by US credit card.

I also made mistake to spend over three thousands dollars for the vacation. Here are blogs related to 2012 vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment