Saturday, November 9, 2019

Howard Schultz

Here is the wiki article.

Author[edit]

Schultz wrote the book Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time with Dori Jones Yang in 1997. His second book Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul, co-written with Joanne Gordon, was published in 2011. His third book For Love of Country, co-written with Rajiv Chandrasekaran, was published in 2014.
As of January 2019 his current book promotion is From the Ground Up. In promoting this title at Arizona State University he said "There was chaos, there was trauma, there was rage. I did have a gift and the gift was not an inheritance of money, it was the fact that my mother [had] this belief in America. I think if it wasn't for her, I was not going to be able to escape what happened in my daily life."[43]

No comments:

Post a Comment