Saturday, November 9, 2019

Case study: Oct 4, 2019 a 53 years old 3 and half an hour to save $120 US dollar hotel cost

Nov. 9, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to discipline myself, since I offered on wechat for my church group back from 2010 to 2015 $100 get-together party. So I like to learn the principle of being frugal.

Case study


I went to Google Seattle GHC event, and after the event, 9:20 PM, I left and planned to drive to my friend's house in Botholl, but my GPS failed to get GPS signal. I did not learn that I need to download offline map using Google map. I just got the map while inside Google office, a few minutes later I learned that I lost the driving directions.

Here is the blog I documented my experience.

Reference


1. My blog on Oct. 5, 2019, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment