Sunday, November 10, 2019

I love to be 53 years old

Nov. 10, 2019

Introduction


It is such a great topic called "I love to be 53 years old". I like to write down a few facts and arguments to support myself.

My experience


I am lucky to have health, a full time job with 10 years experience, and also I live in Canada. I like to work on a job not too challenging, and also I have freedom to explore so many things on the internet. I like to meet people, write coding blog, and also enjoy simple things in life without spending money. 

I added this paragraph to make my article making more sense. 


Facts


I also like to write down what I have learned through my wealth, how to grow rich; I like to write down my lessons. I have to push myself to be a learner. I also like to share with others, since I do believe that not every one is so smart and have good reading content when dealing with details. 

I turned 53 years old in Oct. 2019. Life is tough and I like the challenge. I like to be a frugal person, and also I have to work on my physical fitness, so that I can enjoy life better and stay health.

I left United States in 2010 April, but I own a condo back in the city of Boca Raton, I made the purchase back in 1999, and the price goes up value. I wrote blogs with tag called understanding my mortgage.

I also learned how to invest my USA 401 K and IRA this May, and then put into US stock market, the value goes up $1,900 US dollars starting this May. So my asset in USA is up, but less than $200,000 US dollars.

I need to work on my asset in Canada. I have not invest anything starting from 2010 to 2019. I have to push myself to be a learner, and also a problem solver. I like to learn to be a frugal person starting this May 2019.

One bedroom condo price is too high in Surrey or Colverdale, and I am thinking about moving to a small city like kamloop. But it is still too expensive with price around $150,000 old condo.

I have to learn how to grow rich and build wealth in Canada. I remembered that I brought $18,000 US dollars check when I came to Vancouver back in April 2010. I waste money in China on party with my siblings, and then wasted my saving over a year in one month vacation from 2012 to 2017, I did not learn how to invest in Canada from 2010 to 2019 May. I learn the lesson. I could not pay a down payment for a home, how come do I spend money like crazy. Emotion is so challenge for me to learn as a single person.

I am working on my Canadian portfolio called Victoria and RRSP portfolio. I have to learn how to manage the portfolio as well. Here are the blogs.

I was not a good learner from 2001 to 2019 May as an owner with 401 K and IRA in USA, I only put in the bank with minimum interest rate. I finally got the time to move those funds out of USA New York community bank. Here are blogs related to my IRA CD.

I am a Canadian now. How can I survive next 20  years in this country?

Personal finance 


I love to learn personal finance starting from May 2019. Even though I am not able to own a home in Canada, and I am 53 years old. I have to push myself to learn from my own experience.

References:
1. My Canada asset in 2010. Here is the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment