Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Leetcode 72: Edit distance

Dec. 10, 2019

Introduction


It is hard for me to correct my own behavior. I used to watch a lot of personal finance video, but I should spend time to review algorithm instead last few days. This morning I rushed to spend one hour to review algorithms. I chose to review pramp.com mock interview algorithms, I only had time to review algorithm Edit distance.

My past practices


I just could not believe that I started to write down so many practice blogs related to Leetcode 72: Edit distance. I did find some issues, so I quickly added source code into the blog.

Learning Edit distance algorithm was such amazing experience. I worked with 10 rounds mock interview, 10 times I was an interviewer, 10 times I was an interviewee on the algorithm.

I did work hard to write down some practice notes. It is easy for me to review my progress through those practice.

Those people helped me to learn how to write good code, and also reminded me to understand the importance of dynamic programming algorithm.

I just could not believe that those experience in 2017 is already more than two years ago. I am growing old but those blogs are written so clear and very good reading material.

Here is the link to access those practice searched by "Leetcode 72: Edit distance".

My timeline


I got up around 9:30 am.
Took a walk 20 minutes - 10:00 PM
10:00 PM - 10:50 PM study Leetcode 72 Edit distance
Mock interview github page is here.

I just could not believe that that is the way I prepared for the phone screen on Dec. 10, 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment