Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Stay optimistic and embrace bull market in 2020

Dec. 24, 2019

Introduction


It is interesting to learn that I have to parent myself, make sure that I will not get depressed. Last December I felt so depressed since I could not own a home in Canada, so I started my first time personal finance research in my life starting from 52 years old. In May 2019, I also felt so pressured to get into stock market in 10 year bull market, my research is short since I only spent two months to work on investment research. I like to write a blog called "stay optimistic and embrace bull market in 2020".

Bull market in 2020


I already write my favorite blog called bear market first, since I know that bear market is time for a well-educated investor to make a lot of money since most of people will panic, like me in 2009, depressed, no job in USA, Canada immigration application case was denied in January 2009.

If it is true, then I should work hard and push myself to embrace bull market in 2020. How to work on the new opportunities?

I have to work on my short term and long term goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment