Saturday, December 28, 2019

Count my blessings in 2019

Dec. 28, 2019

Introduction


It is my creative idea to review bible verse for each photo I took today in the city of Vancouver downtown. I like to count my blessings, and also take some time to learn from bible teaching.

I took a walk 


I like to review bible and also try to educate myself with good understanding of bible. I did not go to the church, but I still love to show care to people in my life, and friends and also people I met in 2019.

One word to learn, sparrows - what is sparrows? a small bird
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

I have worries about my age. How can I compete with young people in 20s? I like to compete top tier company software engineer job. What it takes to get there? Worry, it does not help. Just work on it, and put my efforts on my goal.


My hair is receding now. My front head has more space, less hair. I should work hard and then run a race with hair. Learn how to build wealth and grow rich, make millions before all my hair turns gray.

Canada place is my favorite place to go in 2019. I went to Zumba class in the summer, dancing under the summer heat, and thought about my first onsite interview from Facebook MPK. I went to dance class before August - my first onsite interview from Facebook.

I met my friend Meng Yan in December, who attended AI conference, and stayed in The PAN Pacific Hotel. She paid around $280 dollars for one night. Mercedes paid her since she is research engineer.  I love the hotel and like to visit it more often.

Proverbs 17:0 ESV
Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.


My young sister had a face paralysis, and she is a teacher so she wore mask to give lessons in the classroom a few years ago. She taught me this year how important is to show caring to others. She reminded me to stay humble, no matter how selfish I am, I should be gentle to her advice. Be an aunt, and show love to my niece, her daughter; She saved all her savings as a college teacher, and she likes her daughter to get best education in Canada, my niece is 15 year old. I certainly can help her to learn better.

One tip is to take more photos, and also pay attention to detail. My younger sister stopped taking selfie over 10 years ago. So I think that it is healthy to take selfie, and critic on my taste on arts.

Proverbs warns that the one who "isolates himself...breaks out against all sound judgement" (Prov. 18:1). (The first problem in the world was not sin but Solitude, here is the article. )
















































No comments:

Post a Comment