Wednesday, December 25, 2019

80 minutes chat with my younger sister

Dec. 25, 2019

Introduction


I have some Christian counselling experience. I used to attend Willingdon Chinese single group from 2010 to 2016, and we regularly met every week, and we pray and study bible together. I learn that I have to reach out to show my kindness to my younger sister, and then I had chat with her over 80 minutes, in Christmas day. I missed my 10:00 PM mock interview as an interviewer.

80 minutes chat


I have to choose frugal life style. So I do not offer the airline ticket to let my niece Danny Lei to visit me this Christmas holiday season. But once a while I am thinking about the mistake, I need to learn how to plan and budget, and play an important role to support my relatives in China as well.

My niece spent Christmas day in an international school in Toronto area. I do not have time to learn more about her study and progress, since she is 15 years old, starting her school in October 2019 in Canada. I learn from my sister that she spent daily at least 30 minutes to chat with her daughter and learn from her experience.

I talked to my younger sister about her investment on stock market, but I did not learn anything since she does not keep any record. I could not learn from her experience to buy low and sell high on individual stocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment