Saturday, December 28, 2019

Race with my hair

Dec. 28, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I am racing with my hair, before my hair turns all gray, I like to build wealth and grow rich, and make a lot of money as a software engineer. Today I went out to meet my high school classmate's daughter and her friend in Canada Vancouver waterfront, so I decide to get familiar with Vancouver city, take picture with my 100% natural black hair.

Let race begin


Some of my classmates in high school has whole white hair. I also notice that last few years I am growing old, more problems come out.

I took picture with various building near waterfront. I like to demonstrate my ambitious goal to race with my hair. Go for my millionaire dream before my hair turns all gray.


No comments:

Post a Comment