Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas day - new tradition (series 4 of 10)

Dec. 26, 2019

Introduction


It is not easy to explore Questrade.com, I like to show my asset allocation, and summary of performance. It is the first time I found all the information I need  to prepare a year-end summary. I like to rush to put together, I like to prepare today so tomorrow dinner party I can ask advice from my two friends.

Questrade performance










Actionable Items

I can add Scotia US index fund and Scotia Canada index fund as equity fund, so the portfolio of Victoria will include two more equity fund.

The bond fund is around $27,000, the equity fund including S & P 500 index, TR Unit, Scotia US index fund and Scotia Canada index fund is around $28,000. So my portfolio is 50% bond, 50% equity fund.



No comments:

Post a Comment