Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Seymour mountain skiing trip on Dec. 29, 2019

Dec. 31, 2019

Introduction


It was such a great trip I took on Dec. 29, 2019. I spent over three hours to ski and also enjoyed the sports.

My trip


Here are highlights:
1. It took me 17 minutes to drive to north gate community center;
2. I took the shuttle around 4:15 PM and it took 40 minutes to the top of mountain;
3. The cost of rental and air lift ticket is cheaper, I spent $35.00 dollars for each;
4. First time I took lift car. It was so exciting.
5. I fell on the snow because I could not slow down the speed and lost control. I wore the helmet, but I heard big sound of helmet and my back of head hitting on the snow;
6. I spent $10 dollars rental of helmet; it is important to prevent head injury, I studied more after the trip.
7. The shuttle costed me $10.00 dollars. I took 9:00 PM shuttle to park gate community. I got home around 10:00 PM. I took 17 minutes to drive and tried to catch 10:00 PM mock interview.

Expense report


I spent close to $100 dollars for skiing trip.


Picture and videos


I also took some pictures and videos as well.














Videos




Actionable Items


I have to learn more about how to slow down and break, safety concern, and how to prevent injury in skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment