Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Code screen project review

Dec. 4, 2019


Introduction

It is such great project to work on. I had to prepare online code screen hosted on hackerrank.com. I pushed myself to practice two mock interview on leetcode.com, and also wrote a post for each algorithm. The preparation was so different, since I could not believe my eye to read those performance.

Preparation


I had to push myself work hard. Last week I spent time to watch videos from youtube.com related to personal finance research. I took risk and did not study at all until I spent time to work on code screen Sunday afternoon. I spent time to relax Sunday, played tennis, and then worked on code screen.

I did work on two mock interview on Leetcode for code screen, surprisingly two times I solved all algorithms. I wrote six posts to share my practice with my performance of mock interview. I just could not believe that what is happening, this is the real performance, am I memorizing those algorithms?

Here are those algorithms I practice. I will show the link here.







210 Course schedule II, my post is here
207 Course schedule, my post is here
124Binary Tree Maximum Path Sum, here is my post. (50 views, Dec. 4, 2019 9:29 PM)
239Sliding Window Maximum, here is my post. 
69Sqrt(x), here is my post. 
117Populating Next Right Pointers in Each Node II, here is my post. 




Code screen


I learned from the phone screen. My understanding of problem was not so good, I came cross the bug since I did not notice that there is a uniqueness requirement in the problem statement. I also spent 5 minutes to simplify my logic to write if statement. I spent 55 minutes to take the test.

Next day I was notified that I passed the online code screen. I got a phone screen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment