Wednesday, December 4, 2019

10 things I like to learn from Zhang Xin - top 5 richest woman in the world

Dec. 4, 2019

Introduction


I know that it will happen starting from day one I opened my coding blog. I know that I will show up with biggest surprise, mistakes, failure since ignorance, lack of good research, good faith of Christian belief. One thing is that I just spent a few hours in my life first time to learn SOHO as a business, Zhang Xin as a successful business woman of my age.

10 things I like to learn from Zhang xin


I just could not believe that I started to follow wechat articles from my friend, Apple manager Dr. Guo Linfeng. I came cross the article he shared, so I looked into, and I decided to look into those articles. What I did is to send those articles to my gmail first, and then look up one by one, who are those people.

Dec. 9, 2019 12:53 AM
I like to write 10 things I like to learn. I thought about a few times, I am not so sure what are the most important ones. Let me think about later.

Dec. 12, 2019 12:22 AM
1. First thing is that she worked hard five years from 15 years old to 20 years old, so she understood that life is tough, work full time with low pay makes life more tough in early age. She was able to save money. Compared to her, I could not save money, I wasted on clothing and TV etc., from 1984 to 1996.
2. Second thing is that she can compete and got scholarship for Oxford university master degree. I did apply Oxford university in 1996 but I did not get anything.
3. Third thing is that she competed best job in Goldman Saches. She still looked for better one in her 28 years old.
4. She definitely is smart and a good learner. She chose a good person to be husband, and also chose to start a company who went to public as well. A lot of smart ideas behind her business SOHU.
5. She did show a lot of records how she succeeded. She did very good talk on all kinds of presentation, interviews.
...




No comments:

Post a Comment