Sunday, December 8, 2019

13325 102A AVENUE, Surrey, British Columbia V3T0J5

Dec. 8, 2019

Introduction


I spent time to visit open house, and this is a nice unit in a five year old building. I was so surprised to learn that the condo is such a good investment, I did not have chance to look into more than five years ago.

The first floor


I visited first floor. There is a gym, community room and meeting room.

13325 102A AVENUE 805, Surrey, British Columbia V3T0J5

Asking price: $259,000 



Actionable Items



I need to spend some gas money to look into real estate market in the city of Surrey. I need to learn the basics. Through the conversation with real estate agent, a Chinese, he said that if a person working as a software engineer making $100,000 dollars, you only make 40%, how can you afford the place to live? I cannot get the loan. 

This brings up the serious topic that I need to think about and how to evaluate the business. 

The owner is a Chinese, and BC assessment only show last three year's history. This is not a correct way to do business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment