Monday, June 25, 2018

10 times more efficient programmer

June 25, 2018

Introduction


It is interesting topic how to be 10 times more efficient. I know that in tennis sports, professional tennis player can hit hard and run fast then me at least 3 times. I did go through the stage to learn by myself through youtube video, and I used to allow the tennis racquet hit my head and arm and leg a few times when I played against the wall, and I tried to swing too hard to control of tennis racquet. There is risk to advance skills by just trying.

Just be normal


I think that I can write very readable and clean code. But I have issues to come out ideas how to solve the hard level algorithm. So I have to design drills to help me think hard, think more thorougly.

Good thinking starts from basic exercise. I like to get familiar with those problems and start to remember names first.

Three drills to help me solve hard level algorithms

simple drill 


It is to remember the hard level algorithm name.

It is a new drill for me. What I do is to read each Leetcode hard level algorithm title, and then try to remember those names.


Next drill


I like to read hard level algorithm problem statement one by one. Try to understand the problems first.


Third drill


Start to think about ideas, using one sentence to describe the solution.



No comments:

Post a Comment