Sunday, June 17, 2018

Andrea Petkovic

June 17, 2018

Introduction


It is best time in the year to enjoy long day time day. I usually like to go out to play tennis, but I like to spend extra 20 to 30 minutes to study some players. I like to enjoy the time to watch the interview video.  It is called Holding serve with Andrea Petkovic, 2017 US Open.

Take note


I like to spend 20 minutes on the video, do some research meanwhile playing video twice.

Struggle on motivation 3:30 - 4:45/ 9:43 28 years/ 29 years, ranking drop to 80,

start to play, love it, good at it, make money -> do you really like it? 21 years old still have a lot of options, 28 years old, my time is running out.


5:00 - 6:30 Every one goes through personal. Keep playing tennis, less stress. There is no other place I want to be, rather than playing tennis.

Still has too many ..., explore everything inside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment