Thursday, June 14, 2018

Start from tennis ranking points

June 14, 2018

Introduction


It is not hard to learn tennis ranking points. I know that so many tennis players are working hard to play tournament.

I also like to invent my ranking points for me to contribute the community and then learn to improve my chance to advance my technical skills in next 6 months.

I try to balance my time and continue to write and also write code for mock interview, and also write code for Hackerrank contest.

My ranking points


I like to do some work to keep my ranking points. If I write a good quora post related to data structure and algorithm, I give myself some points, like 10 points.

Code review question about mock interview      10 points
Quora post about data structure and algorithm   10 points
Quora Software career advice                             10 points
Mock interview one hour as an interviewer        10 points
Share a course on frontendmasters.com              10 points

Record my tennis practice video   10 points - promote healthy life style, weight control, mental health
Show off how good my tennis strokes   100 points

Healthy eating       20 points
Relationship talk   20 points  (I usually do not talk too much, I try very hard to build good relationship with a lot of hitting partners on tennis court. also I like to learn the society by the tennis sports) I like to stay fit, and lose some weight, build strong muscle to help me enjoy sports.

Write a story how I help young generation   10 points



No comments:

Post a Comment