Monday, June 11, 2018

Tennis sports time

June 11, 2018

Introduction


It was so much fun to play tennis after work today. I did on purpose leave office one hour early and then went to Burnaby central park. I played one hour tennis and felt so good. My partner said that I did not show up on tennis court very often now. He played four hours today, he is over 65 years old.

I like to play with people in 20s or 30s. Only time I can find players in the age are beginners. I have to coach them and encourage them to continuously play with me.

I like to run and hit hard on tennis court. I joked with young players today, all of them are building strong muscle around arms. We used to stay to 10 PM, and hang around to play double matches. I just could not believe that so many years we meet again and again.

Tennis is my sports


I will write down something here later. Sometimes I find that at the office people are so shy. On tennis court, I always laugh and make some noise. The running part is my favorite, I just could not believe that I have so many friends to help me to stay motivated to play sports in Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment