Saturday, June 9, 2018

Beauty of Seattle ( 2 of 10 series)

June 9, 2018

Introduction


I noticed that I am too ambitious and opened 10 blogs with no idea how to fill them. After I browse my pictures and videos, I decided to continue to do some research and study of City of Seattle, and also amazon headquarter.

I already visited headquarter No. 1 building, and I experienced the most important format of meetings I could have in my life. I know that I may still make mistakes and then I may miss the chance this time. But I still like to get into the research and study more about Amazon.

Amazon video 


It is good to watch the video 45 minutes called Jeff Bezors Talks Amazon, Blue Origin, Family, and Wealth.

keywords:

"kind takes more effort than smart" - childhood story
self-interest critical

No comments:

Post a Comment