Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bonetrousle

June 20, 2018

Introduction


It is such a great idea to go over all hackerrank contests I played last two years, and review the algorithm. Today I came cross this algorithm called Bonetrousle, I wrote more than hundred lines of code, but score 0. It is time for me to study Editorial note, and then write a correct solution.

Very good suprise


I like the learning from the editorial note. I could not believe that I had chance first time to check code writer's profile. I could not believe that the person has such great performance, and he is ICPC team.

Specially I like the quote he shares on his profile.

Don't beat yourself up, no need to run so fast, sometimes we come last, but we did our best.

It is a medium level algorithm, and it is related to loops. I plan to work on the algorithm again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment