Thursday, June 28, 2018

First medal in 2018, Bronze medal

June 28, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to celebrate small success for week of code 38 bronze medal today. I was waiting for the bronze  medal since this Monday. I did write a blog called tangible goals, I like to achieve small goals first and help me to get back on track.

I should push myself hard and work on the contest last Saturday, so I could have enjoyed the time to solve hard level and expert level algorithm. Every time I have problems to solve the hard level algorithm, I find myself so happy to spend hours to study and try to solve the problem. Even scoring 0 will make me so happy. I just like to learn something new.

Keep good habit


It is good idea to keep good habit and do not give up. It takes time to build up a good habit. It is like sports training, once I have so many good friends on tennis court. It is so easy for me to go out to play tennis.

I have built a few good habits to do things last 18 months. I have weekend day for whole day mock interviews. I have good habit to keep being interviewer last 6 months to be an interviewer.

I need to build a new habit for one weekend day for frontendmaster.com courses, one weekend day for pluralsight.com. Those are two new habits I like to have.

Let us get all facts together


I score 10% of whole 300 points.
I played last day of week of code 38 only.
I got last hour to push myself from bottom 20% to top 25%
Here is the comparison to rank no. 1
Here is the folder to contain all three algorithms I solved

Last Saturday I did not work on the contest, why?
Motivation issues - what to work on? How to motivate myself to get a Gold medal?
Easy level second algorithm, I only scored 30% all possible points I could get

30 minutes to study leadboard of Canada
One profile with Hackerrank solution on youtube.com is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment