Monday, June 11, 2018

Two hours system design study together

June 11, 2018

Introduction


It is June 3 8:00 AM two hours coaching session. My coach told me that he would like to help me understand grokking system design lecture notes together with me. We spent two hours to go over the foundation notes first together, and then we went over one system design together.

He helped me understand a few concepts. He joked about me what I do in my daily work. How come I missed some basic knowledge. I just relaxed and enjoyed his coaching for Hadoop, distributed file system. He gave very good explanation on file system. He is the first person to tell me some programming paradigm using key value pair instead of traditional if and while loop paradigm.

Paradigm


In theory, normal programming use if, while logic can be replaced by using key value pair only.

I really like his teaching. I need to follow up with more study.

Here is the transcript.


No comments:

Post a Comment