Saturday, June 9, 2018

Beauty of Seattle ( 3 of 10 series)

June 9, 2018

Introduction 


It is easy to write the third blog talking about people I came cross when I walked around 6th avenue. I like to see the way people interact, and the way they hang out for a lunch.

I like to document my lunch on June 7 in the whole food and $8.00 dollars lunch I got. The worker told me that I can pick whatever I like and do not ask me to pay extra. I instantly understood that Whole food is owned by Amazon. So generous lunch and I think that made a best lunch in my life.

I turned left and turned right, I heard people talking about technology, and AWS. I could not believe that I was one of them sitting and enjoy the lunch as well.

One picture a time


I like to post a few pictures here in the whole food store and also my lunch, beef, quinoa, avocado, chili pepper.


This is my first lunch in the whole food store next to No. 1 building in 2018. 





I wish that I do not break lunch privacy and stay anonymity on the internet. But I just like the way people getting together and exchange ideas through lunch. How relax they were and they must have work together very closely on a few projects already.


No comments:

Post a Comment