Saturday, June 23, 2018

Learn from Naomi Osaka

June 23, 2018

Introduction


I gave myself several hours to study WTA ranking top 100, I did come cross some new faces and then look into a few players. And then I spent over 50 minutes to talk to a friend. And then I decided to study the player Naomi Osaka, how she tries to get into top 20 ranking.

Interviews 


It is fun to watch some interviews. I like to cheer myself up this Saturday. I do not know what to do in terms of study of top 100 ranking.

Here is the video called Naomi Osaka - Roland Garros Tennis Channel Desk visit.

1:11/ 2:40
What do you learn from yourself from victories?
Answer: Kind of surprise.

Plan to read the article called Naomi Osaka is the coolest thing in tennis.
Plan to read the article 10 minutes called

Naomi Osaka success shows tennis can be a better spectacle without seeding

Try to be consistent - Train very hard off the season - paying off - unsatisfied everything I do -
6:00 - train very hard off the season
7:00 -
8:00 -
9:00 - celebrate crazy way is kind of disrespect to the opponent
       
10:00 -
11:00 -
12:00 -
13:00 -
14:00 - 

10 minutes video:
BNP Paribas Open 2018: Naomi Osaka Champion's Press Conference

1:10           lose points depends on nerves (?)
2:09/10:49 psycho myself out, nerve get checked
3:31           ...
4:27           habits? think - more confident will win again
6:00           my goal - more focus each match
8:23           hit harder? ...         

Here is one of videos I like to play a few times.

Follow up

Sept. 8, 2018 6:11 PM

I just could not believe that I just watched Naomi won US open 2018 champion through youtube.com video.

No comments:

Post a Comment