Saturday, June 16, 2018

One happy day

June 16, 2018

Introduction


It is such a happy day I had. I met five peers to practice mock interview, and I had five hours talk to people met on mock interview platform. And then I wrote six algorithms. I enjoyed so much to give peers some coaching about coding style, how to write simple code. And also I learn one more time about recursive function, and binary search algorithm.

Meet people


It is so simple to meet people, and I also had chance to learn what kind of technologies peers use at work.

I try to lower down my expectation for the weekend, just relax and meet people. I like to write code and enjoy to work on the algorithm.

Every time I explain the algorithm, I give myself chance to learn how to teach and how to communicate better.

The algorithms I wrote will be listed here later.



No comments:

Post a Comment