Saturday, June 9, 2018

Beauty of Seattle ( 7 of 10 series)

June 10, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a small research topic about 10 good things about Amazon since headquarter is in downtown. I like to be creative and I do not think there are some people to write on this topic.

Let me chip in


I always like to show my great respect on creative, leadership. This is the first time I decided to hire a private coach and immediately started three weeks drill in order to prepare for the best employer in 2018.

I walked on 6 th ave from university street to union lake on June 7, it is such a good walk and I felt that the whole city is so clean and very good place for people to walk around.

I guess that downtown campus gives people more chance to meet and therefore people can have more chance to get together for food, more open to society. It is special fitting for customer obsession leadership.

People enjoy to get close to amazon employees. I really like the crowd and hear their talk in nearby whole food store. The conversation of next table is best one I never hear in my life.

Also it is fit for frugality leadership principle. The life style to use public transit, shared economy concept will be much easily adopted by those young people working for Amazon.

Another thing I like is to look around and find interesting thing to do in the lunch time. One thing I think and like is to stay healthy. One of tips is to meet over hundreds of people daily, and therefore my brain can process enough information about culture, fashion, good sense of healthy lifestyle.

I never know that it is so much fun to see over 20 dogs in a day, and see how they are so happy to stay close to people whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment