Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Business management

Oct. 10, 2018

Introduction


It takes hours for me to review my Chase bank statements from 2011 to 2018 last few days. I did study those bank statements, and then looked into my last 8 years rental management every year by going over all emails in Gmail.  I did so many things related to rental business, I learned so many lessons and worked so hard to make it a successful small business.

It is a small business, in order for me to improve my management skills, I like to write a blog as well.

Small business


I do think that the small business keeps me active in Chinese community and also helps me to be a person with Christian faith.

I did a fantastic job to learn to run a small business. I will write down a few things I did very good first.

Good things 


I do not waste the resource. The most of time the two bedroom are rented from 2010 to 2018.

Mistakes 


I also made a lot of mistakes.

One of my biggest mistake is that I can make big difference to save $6000 US dollar interest in the home equity loan from 2010 to 2017, since I can pay it off, the money saved in Canada bank did not generate any meaningful interest.

I am lack of confidence to live a life from paycheck to paycheck in Canada. Even though the saved interest is such a great reward right away.

I should spend at least 40 hours every year to review all the bank statements first, and document very well all activities.










No comments:

Post a Comment