Saturday, October 27, 2018

Easy level algorithms

Oct. 27, 2018


Introduction


As a software programmer, I I solved 88 algorithms with 321 submissions from August 31 to Oct. 26, 2018. I like to write down my mark, and also I like to analyze my problem solving skill based on the facts that I can solve 88 algorithms in less than two months. 


My attitude


It is so important for me to keep working hard. I got the advice to work on easy level algorithms first. I have no excuse that I cannot solve easy level algorithms. So I just continued to work hard, solve those algorithms as quick as possible. 


Now I have to come out ideas how to solve medium level algorithms and how I should persuade myself to solve those hundreds of medium level algorithms. 

I like to be competitive player, and also I like to hold high standards as a software programmer. I like to push myself hard, and also like to challenge myself to take myself outside of comfortable zone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment