Thursday, October 25, 2018

Case study of my Chinese vacation trip 2012

Oct. 25, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to do some case study, so I have time to correct my behavior, and learn how to enjoy good life with less expenses. I like to do a case study of my China trip 2012, a vacation trip.

Case study


I like to figure out what kind of person I am in terms of consumer and also an investor. Do I need to learn some basics again? I have a friend who chose to purchase a home in the city of Surrey over five years ago, but she did not take vacation every year to China last 8 years, only one trip to China. And she did not choose to purchase a car and try to save the money, now the home price is more than double.

It is time for me to review what I did, I took China vacation every year from 2012 to 2018. I enjoyed life so much now I have to work on the problem how I can afford a home in Canada. It is time for me to learn how to make money, work hard.

Airline ticket price


I need to spend time to do research about ticket price. The market is going up and down. April is best time to travel, in terms of weather and cost of airline ticket. I need to get smart on planning ahead, budget a economical trip.

First, I was surprised that I chose to take vacation in Chinese spring festival, the airline ticket costs me $1,000 Canada dollar in 2012. I did not know in 2012, I can get the ticket price around $500 dollars to travel to China in April since it is slow season in April.




No comments:

Post a Comment