Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Leetcode 401. Binary watch

Oct. 23, 2018

Introduction


It is an easy level algorithm I chose to work on. It is marked as backtracking in my 34 easy level algorithms to work on, I documented the detail in my blog. What I was surprised to learn that the algorithm has 240 discuss, and I did study over five of them, I wrote five solutions.

My practice


There are so many good ideas to work on. I like to write more solutions later on. I was so surprised there are so many good players and I like to choose them to be my role models.

Here is my folder to contain all my practice.

Here is the discuss link I wrote for bit manipulation and recursive solution. This is most elegant solution I wrote so far.

Still more than 100 discuss to learn from


I am kind of surprise that I can learn so many ideas from the discuss. It is such a good algorithm, I like to write if I have 10 or 20 minutes.

I like to share those five practice first on Leetcode.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment