Monday, October 15, 2018

Leetcode weekly contest 106

Oct. 15, 2018

Introduction


It is the weekly contest and I was so busy with the first three algorithms. I could not solve the third one, and I did not have time to read the problem statement of the fourth one. There are over 400 people scoring full score, and there are over 1000 people to solve the first three algorithm.

My performance


I like to list all first three algorithms' discuss link in the following.

922Sort Array By Parity II

921Minimum Add to Make Parentheses Valid

9233Sum With Multiplicity  dynamic programming solution

9233Sum With Multiplicity


Comparison to top five



Here is my performance.



Third algorithm struggle 


I like to show how many submissions I had to work on in order to pass online judge. It took me one hour to pass online judge. I tried at least 20 minutes in the contest, and then after the contest, I tried another 40 minutes.



The algorithm is my favorite algorithm, and I came out the optimal idea in the contest. Since I worked on three sum so many times, I also asked the code review here.

My short term goal


I like to work on 100 medium level algorithms, so I can perform very well on the first three algorithms in the weekly contest. And then I will have chance to work on hard level algorithm with 10 or 20 minutes if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment