Sunday, October 21, 2018

How to make a good living in Canada?

Oct. 21, 2018

Introduction


It is the first time I choose to spend time to drive to nearby cities near Vancouver in October every weekend, instead of playing tennis, I like to explore nearby cities. I also like to do some research about British Columbia and then I have more knowledge about Canada. I did some research from 2010 to 2018 and stay away from real estate market in Canada. I like to go back to learn some basics again.

A good living


It is important for me to work hard and save money. I also need to learn how to make a good living to invest early using my limited saving. I spent a few trips to Surry, Langley, Abbotsford from 2010 to 2014 to visit those new condos in Surrey and Abbotsford.






No comments:

Post a Comment