Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Celebration of 960 submissions

Oct. 17, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to learn how to be a nice player and say thanksgiving to my coach this June. I had chance to find my weakness, I need to work on easy level algorithms first.

After I solved 160 easy level algorithm, I had chance to celebrate 960 submssions on Leetcode.com.

Get smarter


It is easy to get smarter once I learn from my past 300 submissions. I solved 160 easy level algorithms last three months, I had over 300 submissions.

I started from January 2015. From 2015 to June 2018, I only has submissions on Leetcode.com less than 600.

I need to learn those players, every year with over thousand submissions. Without taking any course, any cost of tuition, one player can learn how to write good program through those Leetcode.com algorithms.

One thing I like to do is to take easy level algorithms first. And also I need to learn that it is important for me to build good  habit to write code everyday.

Submissions


I learn to read other people's profile by checking total submissions.

Here is mine.



Here is my role model with over 2800 submissions. The role model solved over 800 algorithms.

What is difference from mine, 260 solved algorithm, 900 submissions. There are  more than 540 algorithms, more than 1900 submissions. Each contest on Leetcode.com has 4 algorithms, so 540 algorithms can be used almost 150 weekly contest algorithms.

In other hand, every onsite interview from Faceook or Amazon, the interviewee will work on 4 algorithms. The extra practice is like a player having more than 100 onsite interviews experience from various software companies, all of those are very focusing on algorithm and data structure as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment