Friday, October 12, 2018

It is tough but more submissions will help

Oct. 12, 2018

Introduction


I cannot wait to work on new technology and try all kinds of web technology, and write very fashion website for the business. But I like to hold on learning new technology. I like to spend next 45 days to work on over 100 medium algorithms first.

Medium level algorithm


It is so hard to build a good habit to write code every day. I think that it is easy and very enjoyable experience to work on Leetcode algorithms for me. Every 10 or 20 minutes I will learn a new idea through Leetcode discuss panel, all I can do is to rewrite the code.

Sometimes I do not think about carefully. I have to submit multiple times in order to understand the idea. I did this one using binary tree inserter, I submitted three times using Queue idea.

This year we have 78 days left. I really like to write code for a lot of algorithms. I like to learn various ideas  to solve medium level algorithms, so hard level algorithm will not be so tough later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment